What is Lay-Buy?
Lay-Buy allows customers to reserve their items, paying a deposit and then the remainder of their order is paid off in automatic monthly instalments. Once paid in full, your order will be shipped out to you right away. Easy!
AFFORDABLE: The calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no manual payments by either party.
FLEXIBLE: You can settle a Lay-Buy order earlier at any given time to receive your order early. Get in touch with us at email@example.com to arrange this.
CHOICE: The buyer gets to select the down-payment % they wish to pay immediately, and how many months they want the Lay-Buy to run for.
How does Lay-Buy work?
Select Put It On Lay-Buy payment option at checkout.
2. CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
3. PAY DOWN-PAYMENT ONLY
Pay only down-payment portion amount.
4. SCHEDULED PAYMENTS
Payments are then processed monthly on the scheduled date you set.
5. RECEIVE ORDER
Receive the item shortly after your last payment.
Layby Terms & Conditions
- A deposit must be made at the time of placing the order through the Layby app at the checkout. The required deposit amount may vary.
- Equal monthly payments are deducted automatically on the same day each month for the length of the layby contract. For example a 6 month layby would be paid with x% deposit of the total amount including shipping and 6 x equal monthly payments of the balance.
- If there is insufficient funds in the account and payment can not be taken, Laybys will attempt again in 2 days time, followed by a third attempt in 5 days.
- Cancelled layby contracts cannot be reinstated and 20% of the total order amount will be forfeited. This 20% covers fees and charges received for processing the layby, warehousing and third party services. Any additional amount paid above 20% will be refunded in full.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure sufficient funds are available each month. Growplay does not send payment reminders. You will not be emailed by Growplay to be informed of missed payments.
- Once a final payment or balance has been received it can take up to 10 days to fulfil the order. Standard delivery times apply to all laybys.
- If there is a change in the sale price after you start your layby plan, this does not change your outstanding amount and you are required to pay the amount shown on your original order. If you choose to cancel your layby, you will forfeit the 20% deposit.
- Layby orders cannot be altered. If you wish to add items to your order, you must place a separate order for these.
I have more questions about Lay-Buy
No worries, we're here to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org